Wednesday, May 30, 2012

S-2 Top Five Moments in Online Publishing

I have been in Online Publishing for nine long months. And yet, there have been some memories in that class. I'll write them here.

1) Amber and Tara's taco dip. Their taco dip was very good. I ate it every chance I(or shall I say the girls) had the taco dip. I'd like to thank Amber and Tara for making the taco dip. I will also remember the boys eating like pigs. (HA HA HA HA)

2)  The time Amber let May 31sth pass in Kyle Klug's article.  Amber is one of our own senior editors of the Bulldog. She has been with the Bulldog for a number of years. Just because you're experienced in the business  means  you get off scot free, right?  Not exactly. Even though Amber is experienced,  she got called out by Mr. Currin by letting May 31sth pass in Kyle Klug's month of May article. Oh well. None of this would have happened if Month of May articles never existed.  But the point is experience doesn't let her get off scot free.


3)  I'm always getting off task. It's true. I get off task because I'm looking up random stuff when I'm working or editing Fakebook, etc. Ditto to anyone who agrees.

4)  The endless laughter in Online Publishing. Of the nine months I was in Online Publishing, there were a lot of laughs.  In fact, we never went a class without laughing.  A day without laughter is a day wasted. Beleive me, days were never wasted in that class.

5) Memories are like moonbeams. That's what Online Publishing is. It's full of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment