Monday, May 7, 2012

Q-1 What's with our weather?

For my choice blog, I am going to write about the crazy weather. Our winter hardly had any snow. It was rare occasion when snow was actually on the ground.  This winter, we had a total of two days that snowed really hard. One of those days was January 13th, 2012. I was watching a murder mystery with one of my favorite actors as one of the guest stars. The guest stars were rather interesting. James MacArthur (Hawaii Five-O's Danny "Danno" Williams)played Allan Gelbart, the screenwriter. Ron Palillo (of  Welcome Back Kotter fame) played the lawyer/police officer.(This was written three months before his death in August 2012,so we don't know what he was up to when this was written.)  Melissa Sue Anderson is best known as Mary Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie, but in this mystery, she plays Eve Crystal, the murderer.
I got off track as usual, so let me get back to the orginal prompt. There was a storm on January 13th. The other storm was on March 9th.  (It is ironic that both of those storms happened on a Friday).
This year, it snowed in April. When I witnessed that, I made a conclusion. This year's weather is erratic. I know. It's crazy.  I'm wearing boots one day and flip-flops the next. Something is really WRONG here!
This spring is no exception either. I like it in the 50's, 60's, and 70's. The only problem is that it is always raining.  I don't like when it rains because I can't go outside and play.  THAT really stinks. I really look forward to going outside. When I can't, that makes the day even longer and more depressing.
With the winter and spring out of control, it is hard to predict what's next. Summer will be here soon. Who know what will happen then?

No comments:

Post a Comment