Thursday, May 24, 2012

R-3 Things I love writing about

I love writing about Art Club because that is what I've been part of (and still am) for two school years.  I love the Art Club advisor, Mrs. Kosinski. She was my art teacher when I took Studio in Art, and she is one of the reasons why I joined Art Club.  I love writing about all the cool activites Art Club does. The icebreaker drawing was really fun to write about because everyone was really creative with the drawing.  I also loved writing about Art Club movie nights.  Those were the best because Mrs. Kosinski always picked the best movies to watch. When I was at movie night, I watched Toy Story 3 and Hoodwinked.  I enjoyed myself when I watched those movies. More importantly, I was with my friends. I had a blast. 
I also love writing about movies. It's not surprising, but I'm addicted to movies.  I enjoyed writing film reviews for The Bulldog as well as in my own blog.
But it's the blogs that get me thinking that I enjoy the most. I like writing the controversial blogs because it gets my blood flowing. Those blogs really make me think.
In fact, every post I write makes me think whether I know it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment