Friday, May 18, 2012

Q-4 The Beach

Today, I am going to write a blog on the beach.  The beach is a great place to go over the summer.  My family and I used to go to the sea all the time when I was younger. I spent many of my family vacations at the beach. They were the best vacations of my life.
When I got to the beach, I would always pick the spot that had the best sand. I used to bury my feet in the sand. That was always relaxing to me. I used to love making sandcastles with my sister. We used to bring our beach shovels and pails and make enormous sandcastles. My favorite part of building these sandcastles was filling my pail with sand. My sister and I also made moats around our enormous sandcastles.  Those were the days.
I also liked swimming in the ocean. My sister and I used to play games in the ocean. She hated getting splashed, so I tried to splash her as much as possible.
My family and I would spend almost all day at the beach. I was sad when we had to leave.
That is my fondness of the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment