Wednesday, May 2, 2012

P-3 Over the weekend

For my choice blog, I am going to write about what I did over the weekend.  On Friday, I came home from school and watched TV. Then my mother came home from work, and told me we were going out for dinner. My mom and I picked up my sister, and she joined us for dinner.  The service was slow, but the food was great. I'd say the food was worth the wait. On Saturday, my mom and I dropped my sister off at her driving class, and we went to the mall. When we got to the mall, we went out separate ways. My mother went to the candle store.  I went to Best Buy. I went to Best Buy because I wanted to look at movies. (I was also hoping to buy something.) Unfortunately, I didn't have enough money to buy anything. So I was fine with looking around.
I was looking at movies ,and I ran into the shelf behind me. I ran into the movie Superman.  the guy on the movie cover, Christopher Reeve, is just so cute. I realized a lot of my favorites---Jackie Cooper and Susannah York were also in the movie. I met my mother at Old Navy, where we were looking at shoes. We didn't find any shoes we liked, so we left the mall to pick up my sister from her driving class. My sister was sick, so we drove home as fast as we could to get her home.
The rest of Saturday was composed of reruns of Mary Tyler Moore.  The funniest one was when Ted(Ted Knight) had to kiss Mary(Mary Tyler Moore) on the lips just to prove to his brother(guest star Jack Cassidy.) that Mary is his girl.This, of course, ends unhappily.
Sunday was the worst. I had to help my mom clean. My sister was out of commission, so I was the one that had to help mom and dad. I felt like Superman. I had to help a lot.
That's my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment