Friday, May 25, 2012

S-1 How to make Online Publishing better

I have been in Online Publishing for nine long months. There are some things I liked about the course and other things I didn't. One reason to make Online Publishing better is not to swamp us every week with work. Once I get my weekly blogs and my newspaper article, I feel swamped. with work.  There is so much work every week that I can't get my priorities straight. And in Online Publishing, there is no slacking time.  My point?  Lighten the work load a little. Another reason to make Online Publishing better is making us write less on our blogs. 300 words is a lot for anyone to write, especially on a topic that isn't a favorite to write about.  Another reason to make Online Publishing better is  more taco dip. Amber Breyer and Tara Hammerschmidt made the best taco dip ever. I liked their taco dip very much and loved it when I(or shall I say the girls) had a chance to eat it. A reason to make Online Publishing better is to not have the class compismed of mostly seniors. I know that's not my control that there are only six underclassmen---me, Shannon Purdy, Austin Hopcia, Meghan Snyder, Mex Miner, and our very own senior editor Brian Stoldt. One more reason to make Online Publishing better is pep talks from Brian Stoldt and Mr. Currin.  I get those already from Brian Stoldt and Mr. Currin, but those pep talks need to be more encouraging.  These are my reasons to make Online Publishing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment