Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Q-3 Summer Plans

To be honest, my plans for summer are not yet set in stone.  My plans aren't really set until the beginning of June or even as late as  mid June.
I do know one even that's happening, this summer, my birthday. My birthday is June 27th. It is also the one and only Wes Labar's birthday too. We are planning to take some friends to the Bison's game that afternoon. Then we are going  back to Wes' house afterward.  I am hoping this actually happens because so far, it has been a pain.  Inviting people is always a pain. Say I invite so and so but they don't like so and so, and another so and so  totally hates those people. It is a big PAIN!  (Wes, by the way, did not approve of some of the people I have left off the guest list.)  Oh well. You can't please everyone.
I had a job interview for Darien Lake. I don't know if I got the job. That hasn't been determined yet either.
Whatever happens, I don't want to be bored all summer. Lay around days are great one or two days at a time, but seriously guys, that's not going to cut it.   I would be bored to death within the first couple weeks.
The last week of the summer is always the worst.  I am usually so tired of doing the same things; by then I want to do something exciting.
I am hoping to volunteer at vacation bible school again. I enjoyed it last year. I am also hoping to stay at my grandma's house a few nights during the summer. I love spending time with her.
These are my plans for the summer. Just remember, they are not set in stone. They could change any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment