Monday, May 21, 2012

R-1 The end of the school year

If I were to say what the best part of the end of the school year is, it would be the last day of school parties. I am always looking forward to these parties.  The reason I look forward to these parties is because my teachers plan these parties with us weeks in advance.  I like participating in these plans. Kids always have really wild ideas like a slip and slide or a gorilla bounce house in the middle of the classroom. I am one of those kids that always suggests these wild ideas. (In 8th grade, I suggested bringing in a ball pit. One of my friends suggested going surfing in the ball pit.) 
Freshman year, I had a Mexican party in Mrs. P's Spanish class.  My friends and I got to make our own quesadias.  We got to eat our quesadias while watching the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua.  That same year in English class, we got to eat junk food such as chips,cookies, popcorn, and Cheetos while we were talking and signing yearbooks.  I though that party was fun because I didn't have to sit in one spot. I could roam around the room freely.  In fact, it is very hard for me to stay in one spot on the last day of school. I just get too excited.
Last year, I had one party, and that was not much fun.  It was one of the most boring last day of school parties ever.  There was no junk food. All we did was play the game of Life. (I know......)
Luckily, Jeff Lake came and saved the day.  He was going down to the gym to play Targetball.  So I tagged along. Watching people play Targetball was much more exciting than playing the game of Life.  (I'm glad I didn't stay at THAT party the whole time.)
I'm excited for this year. I can't wait for the last day of school parties. I wonder what's in store this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment