Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Making the World a better place

I am often asked the question- What can I do to make the world a better place?  One thing I feel we should do is not burn fossil fuels. I know this sounds crazy, but I feel we should walk everywhere instead of burning up gas in our cars.  That would make our lives so much easier. Pollution is another reason I should change the world.  Pollution is the second leading cause of endagerment of animals.  Animals are treaures to the world, and it's hard for the animlas to lose thier homes, when really pollution is 100% preventable.  Recently, we experinced the BP oil spill. This led to the endangerment of many aqautic animlas.   That makes us wonder why.  Another reason  I should make the world a better place is not to cut down so many trees. Every day, animals in the rainforest are losing thier homes, and we are using that for paper and other writing materials.  That is really sad. The last thing I want to address is recycling. I am guilty of this myself. I need to recycle more. So should the rest of the world.  If every household recycles, that would make a big difference. these are reasons I want to make the world a better place.



No comments:

Post a Comment