Monday, December 19, 2011

Things have changed

My holiday break is going to be so much different than when I talked about it two or three weeks ago. My grandparents are still coming. They are coming for much longer than I expected. My grandparents have decided to come for two days  instead of  one. That means I have to sleep on the floor for TWO nights instead of one. That really stinks.
My friend's plans for break have changed too.  The friends who are going skiing are still going. That's good news.  Some of my friends are staying here.  That will be good for me because I can still call and text them over break.  But something disturbing also happened. The two friends who were going to Las Vegas have suddely decided not to go. I don't know what the reason is,and I'm afraid to ask.  Because I'm just a kid, they think I wouldn't understand. Maybe it's better that way. 
Since holiday break is approaching, I'm hoping to get these problems out of my head.  Once Christmas is over, 2012 will begin. It's going to be a new year. And a new year means the chance for a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment