Friday, December 9, 2011

Over the weekend

I don't have much to write about, so I'm going to write about what I'm doing this weekend.  After this class ends, I'm going to go home and hang out with my family. We are going to eat dinner and then watch some TV.  This is what I call casual Friday.  I know I'm such a geek for hanging out with my family, but that's what I do. On Saturday, my family and I are going out to lunch with my aunt and uncle.  I'm not sure what we are going to do afterwords.  Sunday will be the buisest day of my weekend. My mom, my sister, and I are going to church in the morning. Then we are going to the Galleria mall for some shopping. We are going to be there almost all day.  Because each of us has some Christmas presents left to buy, we are going to be on our own for most of the day.  Then there's lunch. The three of us will meet up again for lunch at the food court.  We will probably get food at Subway.  My mom will get her usual tuna sub, and I will get my usual flatbread.  After a long day of shopping, we head home.  Then it's off to our seperate desires. My mom will read. My sister will talk on the phone to her boyfriend. And I will watch a movie. This weekend, I will watch a movie called Decisions. Decisions is Corey Haim's last movie before his death in  March 2010.  And that is my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment