Friday, December 9, 2011

This week in math class

I had a pretty exciting week in math. I was very fortunate to have math only twice this week. But those two days were exciting.
To some people, they wouldn't get why math class is so exciting. But if they stepped into my College Algebra class for one second, they would know .
This week started with a particualry unexciting event.  I got my math test back. To make a long story short, I flunked.  Another reason why math class was so exciting is that I get to talk to my friend Jess Smith.  We talk about every topic imaginable. Jess always talks about her hetic schedule.
My math teacher can tolerate our class-up to a point. On Tuesady, she kicked some kid named Steve out of her class.  That was easier on all of us.
On Thursday, my teacher taught the majority of the class. That was okay with us.  My class got through the math lesson, and then we were able to talk for the rest of the class. Jess and I talked about clothes and Jess' new UGGS. 
The best part of the class was when Emily Blood read Justin's poem to the entire class. I thought the poem was funny.
Some people would complain about math class. But math was exciting for me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment