Thursday, December 1, 2011

Choice Blog

I don't have a speicfic name for this particular blog. I decided to write about what is going on during the holiday break. I am going to have my grandparents to stay with us for two days after Christmas.  They are going to sleep in my room, and I have to sleep on the floor in my sister's room. That is NOT fun.  Not with a capital N. The problem is that I don't sleep very well when I have to sleep on the floor.  I end up staring at the wall for half of the night. That is not very exciting. The other problem is that it is uncomfortable. It is hard to imagine being in an uncomfortable sleeping bag for one night.  Try dealing with two!  My grandparents are great, but how much of them can you take?   Uggh! I can't believe my mom ever agreed to this.

My friends, on the other hand, are going to have a much better holiday break than me. Some of my friends are going skiing.  Two of my friends are lucky enough to go to Las Vegas. I envy them so much!  Even my friends who are staying here are having more fun than me. A group of my friends are going to the movies to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie.

I have one last thing to say. I hope to survive by the end of holiday break.

No comments:

Post a Comment