Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Music

This blog is going to be hard for me to write because I don't really have a favoeririte genere of music. The truth is I like all types of music. There is a lot of different kinds of music that it is so hard to choose.  When I listen to rap music, I listen to such artists as Whiz Khalifa.  When I listen to classic rock, I listen to such artists as Queen, The Doors, Yes,  ACDC, and Led Zeplin.  When I  listen to country, I listen to Matina McBride and Faith Hill. Then there are the people from Glee. I like some of thier songs, and some of thier songs stink. I listen to a lot of artists in the pop genra.  I listen to Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Celine Dion, and Ke$ha.  My grandparents sometimes has blues playing when I come over to my house.  I listen to classical when I'm at my grandmas. During the month of December, I listen to hoilday music.  You can now see why this blog was hard for me to write. There were lots of different music genres that it was hard to choose my favorite one.


No comments:

Post a Comment