Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Three Wishes

Writing about my three wishes is a hard task. To be honest, I want more than three things.  One wish I have is to eliminate war and unjust actions.The world has been at war for quite some time. In fact, we have been fighting for decades, hundreds of years,even.  9/11 was the most recent instance.  War is unfair. Once war is eliminated, there will be world peace.  I wish that I could talk to people that passed away.  I lost my grandpa when I was young,and I don't remember talking to him much. This also holds true to me in the acting industry. Some of the actors I like (Dominique Dunne, Heather O' Rourke, River Phoenix, Brittany Murphy, Corey Haim, David Strickland) died very young. I wish I could speak to them and tell them how much I liked thier work.  That would make me happy. I wish I could spend more time with my family. I am often busy with school, and I only spend time with them on the weekends. I enjoy my time with them.  Now that the holiday season is here, these wishes will come in handy for me. These are things that I wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment