Monday, October 31, 2011

My favorite hoilday

My favorite hoilday is Christmas. I like Christmas because it is a hoilday that really has a meaning behind it. It is a hoilday for giving instead of recieving.  I buy 2 to 3 presents for my family around the hoildays. I get my sister the same thing every year-lotion from Bath and Body.  I get my mom either lotion, shower gel, or a cute purse. My dad is the hardest family member to buy for. My dad likes tennis, so I would always buy him something tennis related.  Last year, I bought him a tennis ornament. My cousin the easiest member of my family to buy for.  We always get her a candle or a fuzzy throw blanket. Another eason why I like Christmas is decorating the Christmas tree.  My favorite part of that is putting on the ornaments.  My dad strings on the lights. I like how the tree lights up my dark living room.  Some Decemeber nights, I watch Christmas specials with my family.  Rudolph is a favorite along with  Charlie Brown.  I also like making cookies with my family. As you can see, Christmas is my favorite holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment