Wednesday, October 19, 2011

After Alden

After I graduate from Alden High School, I'd like to go to college.  There are some colleges I have in mind. I would like to go to UB, Medaille, or Buffalo State.  If it's possible, I would like to go to ECC for my first two years of college. This will help me on the college drift. Then, I would head off to Buffalo State for higher education. Of course, I would have to get a job. When I'm done with college, I would start off as a teacher's aide in an elementary school. I love kids, so I will enjoy working in this enviroment. I voulenteered at Vacation Bible School over the summer, and working with kids was what I really wanted to do. I knew somone named Mark Goddard, who works kids who have behavioral problems.  That would challenge me in  a way, but it is not my thing. Younger kids are perfectly fine. Elementary school kids are my favorite kids to work with because they are so much fun. And those are the kids that will still want to play with you. Eventually, I will get a job as a speech therapist.  When I get that job, I would like to move out of Alden. I know I know. Alden is boring after a while. So I'd like to go to someplace new. I would like to move to Virgina, North Carolina, or South Carolina. That will be an adventure for me.  I would like to live in a house with a pool and a hot tub. Once I leave, Alden will be very far away from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment