Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Fresh at Subway

Subway is my favorite resturant in Alden. I always go to Subway with my family.  My mom always orders the same thing every time- a tuna sub. My dad orders the cheapest thing on the menu and the healthiest.
My sister orders a flatbread with ranch dressing. She adds onions and chicken onto her flatbread. Like my dad, I also get the healthiest thing on the menu. I order a salad. I put on really healthy things on my salad like olives and green peppers. I also order bananna peppers on my salad, because they are my guilty pleasure, and I just have to have them every time I go to Subway.  My family also orders two large drinks and two bags of chips. My mom asks for a side order of pickles for the table to share.  What I like about Subway is that there are healthy choices. I also like that the salad is always fresh and the fact it doesn't taste like leaves in water. Now that is gross!  I also like that that there is more variety. Like I said before, I order a salad.  My aunt has also gotten a pizza there. I asked my aunt why she would get a pizza instead of a sub. She said to me that she perfers pizza over subs. As you can see, Subway is my favorite resturant in Alden

No comments:

Post a Comment