Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Best Packed Lunch

The day I ususally bring lunch is Wednesday, and even then I make an effort to make a good lunch. I get up at 6:15 like I do on any other school day.  Then, I would go downstairs to make my lunch. I put my bread in the toaster, and then I get out the peanut butter and jelly. I lay the foil onto the the counter and wait for the bread to toast. When the toast is done, I put it on the foil. I spread the peanut butter on one slice of bread. Then I spread the jelly on the other. I put the slices of bread together, and the jelly oozes out of the sides of the bread.  I wrap my peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the foil. I get some chips out of my pantry and place them in a bag. I sometimes bring a snack bar if I feel like it. I usually bring an apple caramel snack bar because it is the kind I like the best. I sometimes go healty and pack vegetables in my lunch.  But the best part of lunch is everybody's favorite- the dessert. I sometimes pack Jello. My favorite kinds of Jello are strawberry and lime. Lime is the very best because it actually tastes like lime. I sometimes also pack cookies. The kind of cookies I uaually pack are homeade chocolate chip cookies. My grandma and I bake these cookies together, and they are the best. This is the best packed lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment