Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Favorite Class

Junior year is still young.  But I already have a favorite class.  My favorite class so far is English. I like having English 1st block because it is a nice way to start the day. Mr. Currin and Mrs. Gramza are hilarious.  They are the funniest teachers I ever had.  One day, Mrs. Gramza had us take a quiz and watch Bozo the clown. Bozo creeped me out, but Mrs. Gramza  rubbed it in our faces.  Then there's the Pledge of Allegiance.  When the National Anthem is over, Mr. Currin selects a pledge leader.   He usually says "Wes La Bar." or "Liz Russell." We would read very interesting short stories, and  they were always more exciting than essays. During the introduction of Farenheight 451,  we were in groups. My group was Scott Aldinger and Alyssia Schutt. We had a great webpage. Mr.Currin asked how we would act if our class was a reality show. We would act very different. Domeic Brotz would sing and make a complete fool of himself. I would be absolutley crazy. this is why I like English.

No comments:

Post a Comment