Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mrs. Bibler

Mrs. Bibler goes way back to Intermediate School. She was my speech teacher from 3rd grade to 5th grade.  She helped me really understand vowels and constanats. I was  language impaired when I was younger because I often talked funny.  I confused c's with k's and m's with n's.  I never gave up when I was confused. I tried and tried even when the word sounded terribly wrong.   Mrs. Bibler knew I was trying, and I had to give her credit for that.  Mrs. Bibler and I often played fun speech games to help me. They helped me a lot.  I learned the word a lot faster than I did sounding it out.  then of course, we played games for fun. My favorite game was when we played with foam pizza trucks. The trucks went around the board until they stopped at one of the buildings around the board.  That was fun. When I left the Intermediate School, I was sad to leave Mrs.Bibler behind. But I will always keep her in my mind.  she was the person that inspired me in a postive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment