Thursday, January 26, 2012

J-3 Favorite music singers/groups

I know I have written about this particular topic over and over. But I am writing about it again anyway, just to keep the intrest of Mr. Currin.  One of my favorite singers is Katy Perry.  I like her song "Teenage Dream" because it has a good beat. This song makes me think of February and Valentine's Day in general. I also like her song  "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)." This song makes me happy fo the weekend. It also makes me realize that Friday night is the best night of any day of the week.  Another one of my favorite artists is Wiz Khalifa. I like his song "Black and Yellow" the best because it has a good beat.  I also like other songs by him such as "No Sleep" and "Young, Wild, and Free."  One of my favorite groups would have to be No Doubt.  I like thier song "Ex-Girlfriend." Funny story aboout that. I discovered it when my sister was competing in the Battle of the Bands.  She was deciding between two songs, and "Ex-Girlfriend" was one of those songs.  I admit, Glee is one of my favorite musical groups. Some of my favorite Glee songs include "I'll Stand by You", "Friday", "Dog Days are over", "River Deep, Mounatin High", "Lucky", "One Love (People get Ready)," and "Don't Stop Believing." Mr. Currin, I don't know if these keeps your intrest, but I wrote what you wanted to hear.   This is what you asked for, and this is what you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment