Tuesday, January 24, 2012

J-2 Over the weekend

I have already written about my favorite K-5 teacher, so I'm going to write a choice blog instead.   I am going to write about what I'm going to do this weekend.  On Friday, I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I hope I don't have to do my homework on Friday night. That will be bad.  On Saturday, I am going to help my mom in the library in the morning. My sister, her boyfriend Jeff, and her friend Nick are coming with us.  After that, we are going to do errands in town.  I am going to eat dinner with my family. Then my sister is going to get ready for Snowball.   I like watching her get ready for dances. My sister's dress is rather pretty this time. It's blue with flowers.   As for me? I'm not going to Snowball. I think Snowball is stupid. The music is rather lame, and everyone drools all over your dress. I get so sick of it that I just ignore people's compliments after a while. So what am I going to do? I'm going to hang out with my mom.  I know I'm lame,but I love hanging out with her.   We are going to watch Stand by Me (Again) or The Lost Boys.  On Sunday, I have religon at Jenna Wallace's house.  It will be nice to see everyone after Snowball,considering I didn't go.  We also eat and watch football in Mrs. Wallace's class,but ther's no football until next week, so we'll just talk and eat.    That is what I'm going to do this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment