Wednesday, January 18, 2012

J-1 What is a hero?

A hero is somone who does something courageous and he/she is always brave.  They also have qualities that are more extraordinary than the average person.  A hero also can help you in any situation.  A hero is also a role model. There are many more ways to describe a hero.  But these are the ways I describe my mother.  Since I was little, my mom always found ways to help me.  My mother is a great homework helper.  We used to sit at the kitchen table each night ,and we did my homework together.  My mom never lost her paitence when I strugged with math.  Now that I'm older, my mom and I tend to help each other. My mother  is brave by driving the entire seventeen hour drive to my grandparents house in South Carolina.  She is brave by drivng in any type of weather conditions including a snowstorm.  My mother has qualities that stand apart from everyone else.  My mother is extremly helpful.  She is also a good cook.  She has a good taste in clothes and shoes. We also like to do things together such as shop,eat  junk food,and watch movies.  My mom is a role model because she sets a good example for me and my sister.  My mother will be a good role maodel in the future. These are the ways I describe my mother a s a hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment