Thursday, January 5, 2012

I-2 Bucket List

 There are many meanings to a bucket list. To me, a bucket list is a list of things I want to do before I die.
1) Go to Disney world and watch Peter Pan.   I want to watch this movie in Disney World's  3D theater and have glow-in the dark stars on the celing. I have never watched a movie in 3D, and Peter Pan would be a cool movie to watch in 3D.

2) Go to Australia and Italy. I am Italian on my father's side, so I would like to see where my ancestors came from.  I would also like to try  Italian food firsthand.  I am a big fan of pasta. That will be a thrill. I want to go to Australia because I have heard a lot about it. My cousin's sister also studied there for a semester.  Another thing I want to do while I'm Australia is meet some kangaroos. I have met kangaroos before,but I only met them at the zoo.  I would also like to have an Australian accent. 

3) Shoot Russell Brand.  Russell Brand is the weirdest actor of all time.   He has the weirdest voice, and his English accent creeps me out.  Mr. Brand also hasn't shaved in two years. One last flaw I have about him is his hair. Does Mr. Brand even cut his hair? That depends on if you like hairy English men. I do not,so this is a flaw.

This is my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment