Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I-4 Choice

For this choice blog, I am going to write about what I did on Sunday.  I woke up at 8:30 that morning because I had to go to church.  I hate getting up for church because it's like geting ready for school.  Getting ready for both of these things is like a relay race.  It snowed that morning so getting to chruch was a pain.  I spent the whole ride watching the snow fall.  We finally got to church. I barely paid any attenion in church because I was concentrating on the falling snow. Church ended and it was still snowing.   After the sevice, my mom, my sister, and I took a ride out to Kohl's. I bought a cardigan sweater and a floral cami.  The trip was fun. We met my dad at home for lunch.  We ate whatever was in the refridgerator.  After lunch, Mom, Em, and I were going to watch a show on the internet,but the show wouldn't play. Mom got so frustrated that she swore a lot.  I left the room before another bad word could fly out of her mouth.  I joined my father in the living room,who was watching the Giants-Falcons game on TV.  I stayed with my father and the football game while my mom continued to have a fit. The Giants game was exciting. The Giants won 24-2. (Atlanta only got two points because of a safety.) My mom calmed down by dinner and it was rather peaceful. I had religon at Jenna Wallace's  house that night.  The Steelers-Broncos game was on TV becuase the Wallaces are Steelers fans.   My friends, Mrs. Wallace, and I talked, ate, and watched the Steelers lose in overtime. (The final score was Broncos 29, Steelers 23.) Jenna and her mom were not too happy. Neither was Austin Fox,who hates Tim Teebow.  When I left religon, Sunday was pretty much over.  That is how I spent my Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment