Thursday, September 8, 2011

What I did this summer


I had a good summer.  I went to the carnival. I met a few of my friends there. The stuff that happened at the carnival was interesting. One of my friends was acting up, and I  kind of  had to slap him. Then I ditched my friends, and met my friend Olivia. We went to meet our friend Nicole, and we ate a lot of food. Then, it was my birthday. I had a family party. (I like family parties better.) I volunteered at VBS at Saint John's church. This was my first year, and I had a really fun time.The highlight of my summer was when I went to a sunflower field with my family. ( We were at a farm.)  I enjoyed looking at all the sunflowers. Afterwords, we  got to see all of the animals at the farm. My favorite was this horse named Stanley.  He was big, and his head was always out of the stall. Then, we had a picnic And I went to the movies with my mom and my sister. I always get sad at the last week of summer, and this year was no exception. But the last Saturday of summer was so fun! I watched a two hour Disney movie. My sister and I made popcorn, and we watched another Disney movie, Finding Nemo. On the last Sunday of summer, I went shopping while my sister and her boyfriend sat by the wishing fountain. I met them at the Food Court. They sat while I ordered fries from a place in the Food Court.  My sister and I split the fries. They ignored me as I continued shopping. (That was fine with me.) I have to say I had a good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment