Friday, September 30, 2011

The Greatest Moment

The greatest moment of my life happend in my Earth Science Lab.  My lab partner was Scott Aldinger. We were working next to Elliott Biggs and Domenic Brotz. This lab was a  lab where there were timed trials, so Scott and I ended up talking to Elliott and Domenic anyway.  During this one trial, I asked Elliott if he's seen the movie, Rio Bravo.   Elliott said he had, and I wanted to know if the movie was any good. "Yes." Rats! I wanted to see that movie!  I asked him if we could watch it together sometime, and he responded with another "Yes."  During another trial, Elliott burped, and I started laughing. That was great!  Then, I got  bored.  The lab was getting old. And I mean very old.   So I turned to Domenic. "Have you seen Rio Bravo?" It's a Ricky Nelson movie."  Instead of answering with an unenthusatic "No," Domenic said "What else does he do?"  "Well, he sings." I replied. I started singing the chorus from 'I'm Walkin.'" "Oh." he said.  Elliott and Scott looked at us. "Does Ricky Nelson sing this song?" And he started singing 'Livin' La Vida Loca'.   I started laughing. Then Scott and Elliott started laughing.  And then the laughing evaporated. I was laughing so much that I didn't have the heart to tell  Domenic that he was singing a Ricky Martin song. And that was the greatest moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment