Wednesday, September 28, 2011

All of the seasons

After thinking about it, I decided I don't really have a favorite season. Instead, I am going to tell you about each of the seasons and why I like them. What I like about winter is the first snow. It is always magical watching the falling snow.  But the only trouble is the snow gets boring after Christmas.  I obviously like Christmas. It is my favorite holiday of the year. I also like trimming the tree becuase I know Christmas is coming.  Another thing about winter is that we get hot chocolate all the time. I like the hot chocolate with all of the little marshmallows floating at the top.  Spring is the time where the snow melts and the rain comes crashing down.  Then in May, the flowers start to bloom.  When I was younger, I liked to pick flowers and give them to my mother. I would give them to her for Mother's Day.  Spring would linger on until June. In June, summer starts. School ends with nail biting exams and farewell parties.  After a long last day of school, summer vacation begins.  Carnivals roll into town, and exciting things happen. ( I kind of had to slap a friend for getting out of line.)  I like swimming whenever I can. The final season I'm discussing is fall.   The leaves change colors and fall onto the ground. When I was younger, I used to jump in the leaf piles with my friends. Then I would watch The Lost Boys and Poltergeist every Halloween. I also like to go on a hayride with my friends. This is why I don't have a favorite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment