Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Junior Year

This year is my junior year- a year where I'm hoping to accomplish many things. This year is tough because some of my classes are tough. This year I am taking English, US History, Psychology, Sociology, Online Publishing,  Gym, Environmental Science, and College Algebra. The class I am most concerned about is College Algebra.  I have always struggled in math, and I am afraid of failing. This is why I hope to pass my classes. I also hope to concentrate better in math because the people near me talk way too much. And I mean WAY too much! Because of this, my math class is more of a party. My next priority is to stay on task with the new schedule. With this new schedule, it is very easy to procrasinate.The new schedule will help me budget my time. I also hope to start looking for colleges. I am interested in looking at UB and Buffalo State.  I also want to get my permit this year. After I get my permit, I want to learn to drive. My mom or my dad will most likely teach me to drive. Then, I will schedule my road test in the summer. I hope to get a job over the summer. I want to work at Carbone's or Darien Lake. This is what I hope to accomplish this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment