Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Best School Year

I can remember many great years of school. 1st grade was fun. We played with Play-doh almost every day.  4th grade was even better.(That was the only year of Intermediate School I was fond with.) 6th grade was my first year of middle school. I didn't know where I was going the first day, and I couldn't open my locker.  In 7th grade, my friends and I were obsessed with The Jonas Brothers and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. In 8th grade, I graduated from middle school. To be honest, I was quite sad, but I was ready to start new beginings in high school. 9th grade was my freshmen year. I got lost on my first day, and I couldn't open my locker. I also had the two toughest classes in the first sememster of my freshmen year- Algebra and Biology. ( I liked Bio.) But my favorite year had to be last year-sophomore year. My first semester included 3A-3C English. My friends Matt Shields, Krissy Tur, Jenna Snyder, Natalie Sciandra, Jason Bunk, Corey Barzykowski, and  Domenic Brotz were in my class. The laughs in that class were endless. My English teacher didn't like our constant talking and laughing. He often told us to stop, but the truth was, we had trouble. Another memory of that class was when we were reading To Kill A Mockingbird.  My friends and I were sitting on the windowsill.  ( We were too cool for desks.) One time, I was cold , so I used Matt's football sweatshirt as a blanket. ( Matt was being the best friend he was and let me use it.) My second semester was even better. I enjoyed every day of my second semester. But the best part had to be 4th block. I had Earth Science Lab and Gym every other day. My lab partner was often Scott Aldinger. But the best day was when Domenic Brotz sang "Livin La Vida Loca" WAY out of tune. Everyone in my class was laughing like hyenas.  THAT was a memory I will never forget. 10th grade was my best school year ever, and I will never ever  forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment