Friday, September 16, 2011

Interests

Honestly, there are many things I feel comfortable writing about.  One of the things I am comfortable writing about is movies. I like to watch movies, and I have many favorites. My mom got me started on movies, and now I'm hooked.  I am also comfortable writing about holidays. Technically, I like writing about  Halloween and Christmas because they are the most interesting.  I like all of the fall carnivals because it leads up to Halloween. What I also  like about Halloween is the vampire movies. I never get tired of this one movie, The Lost Boys. Poltergeist is another good Halloween movie. It can be scary at times, but it's worth watching.   I like writing about the happenings in my English class. The people in my class are so nice. We are getting along great. I want to write about Hawaii. I have enjoyed the glamour of Hawaii through the TV show Hawaii Five-O. I  also love to write about animals. They are just so sweet! Writing about the top ten children's book characters is fun too. Rudolph is my favorite children's book character.  That is what I like to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment