Tuesday, March 20, 2012

N-1 Spring

Today is the first day of spring.  Since it's today, it is appropriate to write this blog.  The best thing about spring is the nice weather.  Personally,spring has the best weather out of the four seasons.   I don't have to worry about snow pelting onto me as I walk home from school. And rain is limited.  This year we are very fortunate to have nice weather early. It is going to be in the seventies all week. The ideal weather condtions for me in the spring in fifties and sixties and sunny. I also like not wearing a coat when walking home from school. Once it's March ,and the weather is nice, I don't wear a coat home from school because it is a big pain.  Another thing I like about spring is that spring vacation is near. Once spring is hear,it makes me look forward to April break more than ever.   Another thing is  that I don't have to stay inside every afternoon. My paretns don't have to tell me to go out and frolic. I go outside on my own. Even if it means sitting on my deck, I am still outside.  Another thing is that I like to see the butterflies and the birds come out again. It is so nice to see wildlife after the long winter. My final positive is that I never run out of things to do.  A negative is that  spring is so short. Because of the hot temperatures in May, I can only really enjoy spring for a month.  That is really sad.   Another downer is staying after in the spring. The weather is so gorguoes that staying after really stinks,especially if you like to go outside like me.  These are all the positives and negatives of spring.



Happy Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment