Wednesday, March 7, 2012

M-3 Choice

For this choice blog, I am going to write about a particular project that my sister made me and the rest of my family (and her boyfriend in two scenarrios)sit through.  You see, my sister is in American Film. And this particular project is the dreaded Alfred Hitchcock project. My sister had trouble picking out which films to watch. With the help of my mother,she picked out four films to watch.(She,of course, would only do her project on one of these films.) I was hoping  to get out of this.  Unfortuantley, I wasn't able to.  For the first movie, my sister made me, my mom, my dad, and her boyfriend watch it with her. The first movie wasn't too bad. In fact, I enjoyed it. The only problem I had with it was the two stars. One of them was addicted to drugs,and his speech was slurred. I hated,and still do,the other star. He spoke in an annoying monotone voice,and when he wasn't annoying,he mumbled. I swear that he was chewing gum for half of the movie. (I found out later he slept around. Another reason to hate him.) The second movie wasn't bad either. It had the guy I hate ,though,and he was worse in that movie. I wanted to strangle him by the time the movie was over. The third movie was slow. Nothing happened for the first hour and a half. I hate when that happens. The fourth one was boring.  It was so boring that I fell asleep.  Unfortunatley, my sister's boyfriend was over,and he made fun of me when the film was over. Was I ever relieved when those movies were over!  I still can't believe that my sister made me and the rest of my family sit through those movies.  But I lived through those movies. It's a miracle I'm still alive.  But I lived through it, and that's all that matterd.

No comments:

Post a Comment