Thursday, April 5, 2012

O-3 Choice

For my choice blog, I am going to write about the days coming up to spring break. On Monday, I was as sluggish as ever. I did not want to go to school after spending the remainder of my Sunday at Jenna Wallace's house.  I had a headache from eating so much food. That night, I ate two brownies and a bunch of cheetos. (Nobody ate as much cheetos as Jenna's sister, Jaclyn. She ate half of the bag.) Monday wasn't as bad as I thought.  By the end of the school day, I  was not sluggish anymore. The weather was nice, so I was happy about that.  On Tuesday, I went to school. I had to stay after for environmental, so I walked home with my sister. Her day was apparently worse than mine.  That's okay. Things happen. We went to Ronny's for pizza dinner. I had two slices of taco pizza and a small slice of cheese. My mother stuck to cheese and pepperoni pizza. My dad and my sister each had a piece of broccoli cheese pizza.  We got dessert afterwards. Unfortunately, it wasn't very good.   Yesterday, I didn't have to stay after, so I went home.  That was lucky. But I still had to do my English homework for Mr. Currin. That benefited me, since today, I was my literature group's representative. There was great a conversation going. I didn't want it to end.  The best part of today was Battle of the Classes. Juniors have this one in the bag.  The other best part of today is at 2:25 pm. School will be over and I'll be FREE!!!!! FREE!!! FREE!!!!!  Free, I tell you. FREE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment