Monday, February 13, 2012

L-1 Greatest Super Bowl Memory

The greatest super bowl memory had to be last year, when Green Bay and the Steelers went head to head to win the biggest championship in professional football.  I was with my family.  We were eating cake in front of the TV when Christina Aguilera  messed up on the national anthem.  I know this sounds mean,but I actually LAUGHED when she messed up.   I kid you not. Christina's mess up was hilarious to me.  The other members of my family  had similar reactions.  My sister was laughing louder than me.  My father said ,"She messed up because she tried to make the National Anthem her own. That's what happens."  My mother said "Oh well." The game started. That game was actually rather exciting.  I had my eyes set for Green Bay to win. I could care less about the Steelers winning. The second quarter was over, and it was time for the half time show. The band sechuled to perform that year were The Black Eyed Peas. Let me tell you that thier act was terrible.  The whole thing was done with elctrical pedals and sytheziers. Usher came in at one point,and I have to admit he stole the show.  That was the WORST halftime show I ever saw.   The game ended with Green Bay winning the championship.  What a night that was!
The laughs continued in advisement the next day. Joe Labuzetta, Wes Labar, Aaron Lista, and Adam Mack were talking about the Superbowl half time show. (Adm was still in Alden at the time.).  Adam told the advisement about  the comments he saw on Facebook.  Nobody said the show was really good, a few people said the show was okay,everyone else thought the show was terrible.  One of the comments said "The Black Eyed Peas were okay,but what was with that random dude with long hair."  I had to laugh. Adam was making  throwing comedy in The Black Eyed Peas performance.
That was my superbowl memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment